- Veterinary Partners.com is an animal database and reference site maintained by Veterinary Information
Network (VIN) the largest online center for veterinary health information.
- AAHA Health Pet.com is a website maintained by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) to
promote pet owner education and instructional to improve companion animal welfare.
- ASCPA Animal Poison Control Center is manned 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer urgent questions
regarding possible poisoning pet issues or toxic exposure. If you have an immediate pet poisoning problem call
their number at (888) 426-4435 to seek medical advice.
CritterCare Mobile Veterinary Clinic recognizes that pet owners value
contact information and the ability to investigate veterinary medical
issues on their own. We believe there are many methods to gain further
enlightenment about medical problems or questions that arise for their
pets. The first method is through reference websites that can be relied
upon to provide factual, educational, and understandable insights
pertaining to pet medical and behavioral problems. The second method
are links to professionals that can provide the highest standard of
expertise. The last method is access to resources offering alternate or
ancillary assistance in pet owners search for supportive care.
CritterCare recognizes these other business formats and considers them
valuable tools and resources for those pet owners interested in
researching their pet's issues.
- Orthopedic Surgical Specialist: Davyd H. Pelsue, DVM, MS-Board Certified Surgical specialist in orthopedic
surgery at Sierra Veterinary Specialists.
- Cardiology Specialist: Stacy L. Hosking, DVM, Board Certified Cardiology specialist at Sierra Veterinary
- Ophthalmology Specialist: Lana L. Linton, DVM, Board Certified Opthalmology specialist at Animal Eye
- Veterinary Behavior Specialist: D.B. Cameron, DVM specialist at Animal Behavior Clinic.
- Neurology Specialist: Gregg Kortz, DVM, Board Certified Neurology specialist at California Veterinary
Neurology and Neurosurgery Specialists.
- University of California School of Veterinary Medicine: A plethora of veterinary specialist under one roof.
- Radiology Specialist: Jerry M. Owens, DVM, Board Certified Radiology specialist at Veterinary Radiology
Ancillary Pet Links:
- HeartSoul Natural Animal Communication: a compassionate intuitive resource to assist pet owners seeking
answers from the pets beyond the scope of modern science.
- Hartzell Media Pet Portraits: custom images memorializing animals for pet owners capturing the essence of their
spirits utilizing the spectacular imagery of nature.
- HeartSoul Horses Helping Humans: an experiential learning utilizing horses as your partner for exploring life
issues, undesirable repetitive patterns, team building, and family problems.
- Bruce Hartzell: official website for Bruce A. Hartzell, DVM, author of When Dogs Dance with Dinosaurs,
photographer and lecturer.
- Dodger's Dribble: A canine's voice from the afterlife. Humorous tales, insights and conclusions from another
species about life among humans.
|CritterCare Mobile Veterinary Clinic
PO Box 2371
11145 Thelin Drive
Truckee, CA 96160
(530) 550-8661 [Fax]
|Copyright © 2011 CritterCare Veterinary Inc.